Water Polo WA Youth State Teams’ Coaches – call for applications
For u15, u17, u19 – Girls and Boys Teams
Water Polo WA Inc (WPWAI) are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to Coach the WA Youth (u15, u17, u19 – Girls and Boys) teams at the 2023 National State Championships (NSC). Details of the event/s are yet to be confirmed.
The role of each Team Coach is to lead the respective State Team to deliver performance-based results at the NSC. Coaches are responsible for the provision of coaching services, focusing on player development relevant to the respective age groups. The coach will be a member of the Team Selection Panel (TSP) and will work in a positive and collaborative manner with the TSP to select a team to deliver the best possible result at NSC.
Details of the role can be found HERE. Suitable applicants will demonstrate the following:
• Experience coaching and evidence of success
• Effective communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with athletes and other coaches
• Effective understanding of the domestic water polo landscape and how to leverage that for the
betterment of the program
• Appropriate and contemporary coaching knowledge
• Evidence of and a commitment to ongoing development as a coach
• Current Working with Children Check
Applications must be lodged via email to the General Manager of Water Polo WA – email@example.com
As part of your application, you will need to attach a completed Application form (link below) and your curriculum vitae.
Applications must be received by 4:00pm on Sunday 12 March 2023.
NO FAXED, LATE OR PROFORMA APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.