Why volunteer in water polo?
Put simply, without the tireless work of many volunteers, not a single game of water polo would be played.
To find your nearest club, where you can get involved, use the Club Locator HERE.
Some reasons people volunteer include to:
- learn new skills
- share life experiences and skills
- meet new people and make friends
- give back to the community
- gain experience and contacts to help find paid employment
- build self confidence
- have fun
- stay active and engaged with the community
- do something they’ve always wanted to do
For further information on how you can get involved please contact the Water Polo WA Office on 9387 7555