Water Polo WA (WPWA) is looking for two people with experience and passion in Water Polo to increase participation in our sport both in Metropolitan Perth and in Regional Western Australia.
With the support of Water Polo Australia, we are looking to deliver on initiatives aimed at including members of our community in our sport and engaging with winter sport participants to play Water Polo in the summer.
If you have Water Polo experience and a passion for inclusion and involvement in our sport, then we want to hear from you.
Strong candidates for these positions will have:
- Significant involvement/experience in the sport of Water Polo
- Established networks within the Water Polo community
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent administrative skills and associated use of IT
Strong candidates will be:
Enthusiastic, highly organized, willing to take on challenges, innovative, and able to provide great customer service
What will you receive in return:
- A chance to make a lasting and positive difference to Water Polo in WA
- An office space at WPWA and the ability to work flexible hours from home as needed
- A part time role allowing you to balance work with other responsibilities and interests
- A chance to build your sporting and corporate network
- A salary of $50,000 – $60,000 pro rata.
If this sounds like you, then please send your CV and expression of interest letter to WPWA GM Kevin Knapp at email@example.com.
Applications close Wednesday 13 July.