Water Polo on the Island is only a few days away and we hope this year will be just as much fun as last year!
For your information see the final schedule below. Note changes on Sunday for finishing but also please double check your schedule for playing and refereeing roster. Additionally, don’t forget to bring a whistle to referee with!
Please read some important information regarding the schedule, food, travel and equipment:
- Lexi’s Food Van will be there for us next to the Jetty with drinks and nibbles for purchase (card or cash).
- Lunch can be ordered via the food van (pizzas – salad) until 11.30 am, lunch will be delivered around 1 pm.
- Sundowner is just after 6 pm on Saturday with pizza slices and other finger foods provided by us at the Karma.
- On Sunday, we also need helpers to speed up the pack up just after 12 noon.
- Feel free to bring additional club marquees for shade, we will have 3 bigger marquees set up by RIA.
- We will have spare caps on the Island but if you could bring yours that would be the best.
- WPWAI Auspole balls will be there with us for the event both size 4 and size 5.
If any issues, please contact Tibor at email@example.com.