Water Polo WA are currently seeking applications for an enthusiastic individual to take on the role of General Manager.
- Lead all operational aspects of the sport of water polo in WA
- Develop, implement and monitor the Strategic Plan
- Build a culture of passion, achievement, respect, teamwork and integrity
- Olympic sport with membership, participation and growth focus
- Represent and support the interests of Water Polo WA through current national governance reform
- The role will be offered fixed term for 12 months with potential for extension, working full time, based in Claremont.
Water Polo WA is a not-for-profit, state sporting organisation responsible for the management and development of the sport of water polo throughout WA. Water Polo WA represents 4500 members via its 16 clubs and associations.
To apply visit https://www.indeedjobs.com/water-polo-wa/jobs/592564667a06352e5206