Dear all members,
As we transition to the new membership and competition management system Water Polo WA will be implementing a manual transfer system for the 2018/2019 season.
The process will be;
1. The player is to obtain this form from the club they wish to play with in the current season (NEW CLUB), complete the required sections below (All sections marked * must be completed or the form will not be processed) and then return to the club they wish to transfer to for approval.
2. The player requesting the transfer must first approach the Club he/she is seeking to be transferred from to obtain a signature from a Club representative. This allows the club and WPWAI to better understand the reasons as to why a player is requesting a transfer from their current club.
3. The form must then be submitted to the WPWAI Office- email@example.com for approval.
4. Once the transfer is approved WPWAI will inform the new club and player that the transfer has been approved and they may register with the new club.
5. A player may not play for their new club until the clearance is approved. Failure to comply will result in a forfeit and fine as defined in the competition rules for playing an ineligible player.
**CLOSING DATE FOR ALL CLEARANCES IS 31ST DECEMBER IN THE CURRENT PLAYING SEASON**