Inviting all eligible players to attend the State School Trials. Please note you must be 17 years or under on midnight the 31st of December in the year of competition as well as being a full time student at a school or college.
The National Schools competition will be held in Noosa, QLD from Sunday May 21 – Friday May 26. This is a fantastic opportunity to represent your School and State.
INTERSTATE TRIAL INFORMATION
Nomination Due: By the 1st trial. Please note all players are to read the selection process.
Cost: $25 pp to be handed to the Team Manager at the trials or completed on line.
Girls: Saturday 18 Feb: 2 – 3.30 Sunday 19 Feb: 10 – 11.30
Boys: Sunday 11 Feb: 10 – 11.30 Sunday 19 Feb: 11.30 – 1
Venue: All trials will be held at HBF Stadium in the Outdoor Water Polo Pool. Please arrive at least 15
minutes prior to the times mentioned above.
Eligibility: To be eligible for selection nominees must:
1. Be 17 years of age or under at midnight on 31st December in the year of competition.
2. Be a full time student at a secondary school or college.
To nominate, click on the following link and fill in the nomination form found on the left hand side of the page.
- Tour Leader: Leanne Rushforth [Churchlands SHS] – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Coach: Scott Crystal [Christchurch Grammar School] – email@example.com
- Boys Manager: Simon Lawson [Belmont City College] – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Coach: Gemma Hadley [Floreat Park PS] – email@example.com
- Girls Manager: Anna Sergeant [St Stephen’s Duncraig] – firstname.lastname@example.org